- Length: 35 cm
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Handle length: 12.5 cm
- Length for putting weights: 11.25 cm
- Weight of bar: 1.8 kg
- Maximum load on bar: 60 kg
The little extra! If you equip this bar with a Smart Disc Collar (ref.: 8574652), the maximum weight in vertical position is limited to 15 kg (the maximum resistance of the disc collar).
Which weights can you use with this bar?
This weight training bar is compatible with all 28 mm weight discs.
Cast iron weights:
- The whole range (ref.: 1042303)
Rubber weight training discs:
- 1.25 kg (ref.: 8388222)
- 2.5 kg (ref.: 8388695)
- 5 kg (ref.: 8388696)
- 10 kg (ref.: 8388223)
- 20 kg (ref.: 8388237)
How to store your weight training bar
After your session, you can wipe your bar with a damp cloth to remove the sweat from it, then store it in a dry place - moisture is the worst thing for your bar.
If you have space, you can get a storage rack (ref.: 8788246) and store your bars and weights on it.
What exercises can you do with a weight training bar?
- Legs: squat (neck or collarbone bar), Romanian deadlift, good morning
- Back: traditional or sumo deadlift, all variations of rowing (pronation and supination)
- Pectorals: all bench press variations (flat, inclined, decline)
- Shoulders: military press and chin-up rowing
- Triceps: bar to forehead, triceps behind head to bar
- Biceps: bar curl (pronation or supination), etc.
Our trainer has concocted a muscle gain programme with this 35 cm bar
Always keep a scope of 2 repetitions and increase the number of repetitions as you go along. Once you've completed all the repetitions without difficulty, it's time to increase the load and start again with the minimum number of repetitions!
Tips for storage and maintenance
Do not store in a damp place or outdoors to avoid corrosion.