First thing is they actually fit, have decent pockets and are comfy, what more can you ask for?
Bought these recently for a 4 day hiking trip in Scotland. Good size pockets for stuff (including thigh pockets). Zip off trousers are always great so you can turn them into shorts when necessary (or to dry off the bottoms by the fire if they get wet from the walking) - or if you need some ventilation whilst walking by opening the thigh zips a little.
They seem hard wearing enough and were very comfortable. Would highly recommend for the price!
Bought these for my fiancé & he loves them.
Very good article... Good for women as well...
Comfortable, convertible, lots of pockeets
Not enough colours available
I didn't expect such a nice comfort, its really cool
This is one of the best trousers I have ever purchased. I liked it so much that I went to Decathlon again and purchased one more trouser. After a long time I came across an apparel which is properly engineered as per practical needs, comfort and requirement. It is so practical that I wear it everyday. There are ample number of pockets which which superbly serve their purpose, one of them has chain where you can keep your valuables. The thigh area is loose (as in comfortable), thus there is no sweating even after long hours. It also allows a lot of freedom in movement.
I was very lucky that I got this during the stock clearance time, but I wish that Decathlon continues to sell this product.
Happy customer, 5 stars from my side :)
Very good product
Great product and good material
Good and comfortable
1. Offers excellent comfort in tropical summer climate.
2. Fast drying and wrinkle-free material helps to make your travel luggage lighter (you can wash the trousers in the night and wear it in the morning!)
3. Value for Money
4. Enough pocket to keep your valuable such as mobile phone, wallet, car keys etc. safely
5. Detachable option give comfort during drive and while on the hike, we can make use of the attached version for full protection.
1. Side pockets are not deep to accommodate 6" smart phone and men's normal wallet. Now they've to be placed in the knee pockets, which swings while walking.
2. A plastic carabiner inside the knee-pocket would helps to secure car/house keys (or did I miss an already existing utility?)
3. Color Choices - Even though the trousers are excellent for its intended use, Decathlon products do not have much attractive color schemes. In fact, not just trousers, but many of their products are like that. Maybe they can offer the products in some vibrant colors, targeted for young and middle-aged people, especially women and children.